Monday, November 26, 2007

thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I loved every minute of not having to be at school! Gotta love a long weekend. My dad and brother came down to Marshalltown from Minnesota and were suprised how big Jack has gotten. He's for sure more of a toddler now than a baby even though everyone calls him "baby Jack". We went to Iowa City and stayed with Gary and Linda on Thursday night. Linda was kind enough to make us a great meal! Yum! We spent the night so we were able to visit with my granpa 2 times. He is now back at Legacy and the hard part is that hospice is now involved. We cherish every time we get to visit with him. He is so sweet! We also had Christmas with Linda, Gary and my dad and Nels. We got some fun gifts! One of the highlight gifts is that my dad bought Nels, Steve & I a Wii! Nels has his already but we're still on the search for ours. It was SO fun to play. I almost beat Steve at bowling!



Steve and Uncle Nels went with Jack to swim class on Wednesday night. It was fun to watch them all play.



2 comments:

April said...

Swimming lessons look fun..... I bet the boys enjoyed watching Jack.
Can't wait to take him swimming in Lake Vermilion again next summer.

Erin said...

What fun! I bet Uncle Nels loved his time with Jack! I'm also excited to come down and try the Wii sometime. Perhaps we can rotate stations - speed scrabble, DDR, and Wii! You guys know how to keep life fun!