Monday, November 19, 2007

pictures


Since Steve and Jack stayed home today, Steve was able to up-date our computer with the hospital pictures. Good news today was that my grandpa is now back at Legacy Gardens, all cozy back in his room. Steve took Jack to the doctor today, and Jack is back on the nebulizer...but now since he's older he is suppose to wear this mask that makes him look like he has a fish face. I'll try to get a picture of that. We have to use the nebulizer machine every 4 hours for now. At least the croup is gone and we've moved on to something else? agh...

2 comments:

April said...

Precious picture, Amy! I love it! Both Linda and your grandpa look great-- and of course little Jack looks perfect as ever!
I hope the neb kicks in quick-- and that coughing can stop before grandpa and Uncle Nels show up!
I MISS YOU! tons.

rachelalt said...

Amers,
Your Grandpa is looking good! I hope that you had fun shopping...did you get the red wallet? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.