Sunday, November 18, 2007

One of those nights...

I was hoping to download some pictures of our weekend in Iowa City tonight, but we got a new digital camera a week ago or so and I don't think I have it set-up right. I know, big suprise! So much for that idea. I guess I'll try tomorrow when my patient husband is home.

Along the technology line....I dropped the cordless phone into the sink where Steve seems to be growing a spiderman? Don't ask! It was this little spiderman that he got and it's suppose to grow 400% or something? So it seems to be taking over our bathroom sink. So no more cordless phone. I'm trying to dry it out? Who knows if that will work.

I also had good intentions of being able to get some other things done around the house once I put Jack to bed...but after he was all clean and had a snack, brushed his teeth he started coughing so hard he threw up ALL OVER himself and me! It was so nasty. Washing Jack, myself and a load of clothes at 9:00 at night was not my plans. All Jack wanted to do was go to sleep so he's already out cold in his crib. Hopefully with the humidifier on he won't wake up coughing.

So the moral of the story is tonight...no pictures and nothing exciting, except cleaning up puke, and not talking on the phone!

3 comments:

April said...

Sorry to hear about your rough night! After chatting with you, I thought all was well! Hmm! So much for that!
Hope the phone gets dry, the camera gets figured out, and most of all- I hope Jack is feeling better this morning!
Happy SHORT week!
Love you

Thompson's said...

Well, nothing that exciting, but it sounds like the reality of motherhood. Good thing flexibility is a gift of yours! What do you suppose goes through a kid's mind when they cough so hard they puke? Hmmmm.........

Laura B. said...

Amy, it's nice to see how you're doing. Your little boy is absolutely adorable---Every picture of him makes me smile!

Happy Thanksgiving---