Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

The boys in kind of matching outfits:



I know, you're thinking I've done nothing but update the blog...but that's not quite true! I've been trying to get things up to date.

Today we headed to church for breakfast and then the service, which was really neat. Great job, Steve! Jack fell asleep on the way home so we didn't get any family pictures since I had to change into my comfy clothes right away. We tried to get a ham for Easter dinner yesterday and they had none so we went back today after church and they had none...so we settled for a "ham steak" for a smaller lunch and then got take out Chinese for supper...a new tradition?

Jack got some fun things for Easter. The theme for the year is anything related to a ball. He got a Little Tikes basketball hoop from my dad, which has already gotten a ton of use. He got a cute bunny that's holding a ball from Grandma and Grandpa Stepec, and a basketball hoop for the bathtub from the "Easter Bunny". He also got a pair of rubber boots so he can go and play in the backyard. I'm thinking of teaching him how to use Saylor's pooper scooper for his first chore, what do you think?

Here are some cute pictures from today...


(check out the new boots!)



2 comments:

April said...

Hooray for all the updates!
I wish I could have been there to decorate eggs with Jack! He IS so big... and I can't wait to get his new pics. Only a couple months and I will get to see him ( and YOU!!)
The kitchen looks great! Your dad and Steve must have spent lots of time working.... good thing you had some shopping to do to keep out of their way! Call you in a bit.
miss you crazy lots, Aim!

Erin said...

You guys have been BUSY! Love the new countertops and the boys matching outfits! :-)

I love the "Spring Pause" label - so very true for your short break.

Summer's around the corner!

love ya!