Saturday, March 15, 2008

christie


(please excuse the horrible picture of me...I was totally sober, but it sure doesn't look like it!)

Our dear friend Christie came to visit a couple weeks ago. She is in the process of getting ready to leave for Africa for 6 months. It's been so neat to see her get all prepared for the journey and to see her heart for the people in Africa and how excited she is to go back to see them.

She also helped us out and watched Jack for a day when we were in a day care crisis. Here is a picture of Jack helping her get her paperwork together.


We love you Christie and will miss you when you are in Africa! Happy late birthday on the 12th!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Thank you! I absolutely loved spending the day with Jack and the few days I was able to spend with all of you. I am going to miss you so much.

You both (Steve and Amy) have been such a big part of this journey for me and to have your love and support means the world.

I'll give Baindu a huge hug for you.

Love and miss you already.
Christie