Wednesday, October 17, 2007

swimming lessons







Jack and I have been taking Parent/Tot swim class at the Y for the past 8 weeks. It's been a lot of fun to be with other young kids and meet their parents. Jack has loved it (we're actually signing up for the next session). The water picture is actually from the first day of class, which I know is kind of blurry.



The weather has finally cooled off enough here, so we've had to get out our fleece jackets and hats. This is a picture of Jack and I getting ready to leave for swimming class and the hat he has on he actually had the same hat when he was little. This one came in a bag of free clothes! Too fun!


We're heading to Fall Retreat with the youth group this weekend, which will be interesting. The kids are so excited that Baby Jack is coming! Someday he's going to get mad at them for calling him a baby!

I hope everyone is having a great week. It's been raining here a lot! I'm ready to see a little bit of sunshine. I'm jealous of my teacher friends in Minnesota who have MEA! Lucky!

3 comments:

April said...

Hey Aim- I am glad that Jack enjoys swimming so much! It will sure be fun at the lake this summer!
Have fun at your retreat-- give my favorite baby a big squeeze and say hello to your hubby! I'll call you when I get back.
Love you!

Thompson's said...

Glad you finally have cooler weather. Wish it would stop raining here in Duluth, too! Sounds like swimming is fun for Jack...and how does mom enjoy it?

Erin said...

Looks like a lot of fun, Amy! What else would I expect! I hope I have the energy you do if we ever have kids. It looks like life is non-stop! (Of course, that's part of what makes it so good, right?) I hope you had a good week, despite not getting the MEA break! Hope this week is even better! Miss you and love ya!