Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Long (& Fun) Week!



Sorry it's been so long since the last post....last week I had school conferences which took up 3 of the evenings, and when I finally got home I crashed. I did try to convince Steve to let me wake Jack up since I hadn't seen him all day, but he wouldn't hear of it!




This past weekend Steve, Jack and I headed to Des Moines to get Jack's 1 year pictures taken. That was a little harder since he wanted to walk out and play with the kids in the waiting area or walk and get the soccer ball that was a prop. We did leave with a few pictures in hand, it's always so hard to decide. We go to a place called Portrait Innovations, which is so nice because you go back and pick up the pictures in an hour! So here's a picture of Jack and Steve walking around the lake area by the Jordan Creek Mall.


On Saturday I headed to Minneapolis (ALONE!!) to meet up with April, Trisha and Erin. We had a girls weekend! It was so much fun to be able to shop for many hours at the Mall of America, go out to eat at the Olive Garden, enjoy some giggles in our hotel room all to wake up the next morning to head to Ikea. We then followed that up with some Chipotle before heading our separate ways. It was a well needed break! Steve and Jack survived just fine at home! I was glad to see them when I got back.


Jack also got his first "haircut", it was beginning to look a little shaggy! He did okay sitting in the chair but he was glad to be done.


This weekend is a low key weekend, so hopefully we can get caught up with things around the house.






No comments: