Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sue



I should have posted this before we even went to Montana. But just wanted to share how we know Sue. She was one of my mom’s many friends and they met when my mom lived in Montana. My mom had gone out and visited Sue for a week just 2 weeks before the accident. Sue then came back to Minnesota for the funeral and we were able to reconnect. Since then we have exchanged Christmas letters, facebook messages and random phone calls.


Her friendship is such a blessing to me. She reminds me so much of my mom…always laughing, very welcoming to anyone, and just a dear. It was seriously like spending a week with my mom! Amazing. A true blessing.


As I am typing this I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with her and get to know her more. I was so glad she finally got to meet Jack and Henry. They loved her, as we all do!

I miss you already, Sue! I can’t wait for our next phone call or facebook chat!

We LOVE you!



No comments: