Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 11 - Last day in Montana

Last Day on Flathead Lake

We drank coffee outside on the patio, which was one of my highlights. I never got sick of the amazing view! Seriously…..I was in awe! The boys got to go to their favorite playground one last time on the 4 wheeler with Steve.




They like to play restaurant there. It’s a great playground at a little school in Dayton. Jack did the monkey bars all by himself! He came back and told everyone! He was so proud of himself.

I went to Polson by myself to get some snacks for the trip and shopped a downtown at adorable little shops. Everyone was so nice. I met some new friends! It was a refreshing afternoon!

The boys loved to go with Chris to the dump. They were beyond excited when they got to throw the garbage in. Here’s the view from near the dump. Just like in Iowa....yea right!

We were treated to supper at Fazooli’s. It was this great Italian place on the lake. We all got all you can eat spaghetti and meatballs and it came with a ½ pound meatball.




(notice the huge door!)

We finished our last night in style by having a bonfire and roasting s'mores.

I can’t believe it went so fast! We had an amazing vacation and can’t wait to go back. We all miss them already! Many tears were shed as we pulled out of the driveway yesterday.

1 comment:

Katie said...

that view is AMAZING. wow.