Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekend of Fun!

Knuckles and Bapa came down from Minnesota so that made Jack's day since Steve went to Trout Lake Camp for the weekend with the youth group. We had a lot of fun hanging out, eating yummy food(I even made a blueberry pie since my dad brought down some MN blueberries from this summer). We went apple picking today which was a lot of fun, and now we have TONS of apples. I better get baking! I'm really waiting for my pampered chef apple corer-peeler-slicer to come in. :)

Here are a couple cute pictures from apple picking. Since Jack LOVES to eat apples, he was in heaven on Nels shoulders picking his own apples from the trees.


1 comment:

April said...

So glad your dad and Uncle Knuckles were able to come down and hang out with you guys! Looks like tons of fun....
also happy the dr appt went well-- see you in a few days!