Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super "Flu" Bowl!

Yes, you guessed it...we have all had the flu this past week. It started with Jack on Monday night not able to keep anything down, which is ever so lovely with not being able to hit a bucket or the toilet. Steve was hit on Friday morning and finally started feeling okay on Saturday and I was hit on Saturday night and am just coming around today. Needless to say, I stayed home from the Super Bowl Party and Steve and Jack went and I'm going to try to get a little more rest while I watch the game from home.

The good news is that I made it through conferences last week at school, which made for a LONG week and I don't have jury duty this next week. I have to call back in on Friday to check out the schedule.

Here are some pictures of Jack today (yes, we dressed him in his Vikings outfit)!





Here is a picture of Jack and Steve heading out to the party, they decided to walk since it was just a block away! Way to save gas, boys!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Jack looks Super excited for the football game. Too cute.

Hope you're feeling better, Amy!

April said...

Amy- You have such an adorable family! Erin's right; Jack does look excited.
I am glad you are feeling better... and even more happy that you have a delayed start this morning! Lucky..
See you in 11 days!!!!!!!

Katie said...

I love it how Jack looks zonked out before they left! Cute! Too bad about the flu - I'm glad you are all feeling better. AND, you'll have to put a post about jury duty. I've always thought that would be interesting....