Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!





Happy Valentine's Day from the Stepecs!

Sorry, I had high hopes of getting a card in the mail with Jack's picture but that didn't happen. Things around here have been REALLY busy...Steve has been gone in the evenings for the past 4 nights and leaves again tomorrow and will be back late Sunday night. With Jack being such the great helper that he is, somethings just don't get done. I will admit that I tried to get out some card making things last night and he proceeded to empty the door of craft things out and open and empty many containers of things. My bedtime is also more on the early side, like 9 o'clock at the latest since I get up at 5:00. So there is a long explaination of why cards don'e flood your mailboxes! But thank you to all the treasures and funny cards we got in our mailbox!

This weekend with Steve being gone April and Trisha are heading down for some fun girl times. We're going to David's Bridal on Saturday to get fitted for bridesmaid dresses...well, Trisha and I are! Who knows what else we'll get into this weekend...I think maybe some shopping, eating and making invitations for the big wedding!

Hope everyone is having a great day and eating lots of candy! (Sorry these pictures are placed funny on the page, I can't seem to figure out how to get them right next to each other)


3 comments:

April said...

We are leaving soon.....
Can't wait to see you! xoxo

Libby Design said...

I love his big drooly smile in the last picture...Jack's I mean. :)

Hey, also wanted to tell ya that Carson joined the "ear infection" club last weekend. Good times!!! Gotta love it when its BOTH ears! Ouch!

Hope you have a great weekend with your girlfriends! We'll be throwin' a hoppin' party for Carson's birthday. Woohoo!! Dinosaur theme and all...

Katie said...

Love the pictures - I hope you are having a good weekend thus far with the girls!