Monday, June 8, 2009

A month of catch up...


Yikes! I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted. I'm going to catch up with some pictures since they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words"!

Enjoy...
Henry's first trip to Minnesota! The boys and I (and my dad...who so kindly drove to Iowa to pick us up, and yes, he was more than thankful to bring us back!)

Throwing rocks in the water at the bridge! A childhood favorite of ours, especially Nels! Here is Jack and Christie and Henry is in the stroller.

Henry and Trisha! I love this picture! Too bad Henry has drool falling from his face.

Jack and Steve washing the van after our first trip to the pool! Well, Jack is washing his shoes I guess!
Last, but not least...Henry eating rice cereal for the first time. He loved it! He had it all down his back and even in his belly button! Gross!

No comments: