Sunday, November 16, 2008

The New "Mini"


My sister, Lindi called our family minivan the "mini". So I'm sure if she were here today she would have some very special name for our new automobile! We bought it yesterday after months of looking and research. It's nice to finally have that item crossed off our list. We (especially me) am really good at packing LOTS of stuff when we travel places, which is why we wanted to get one so we would have enough space for all involved...Jack, new baby, dog, kitchen sink, etc.

I know I really have to up-date with other fun pictures of when my dad was here and things Jack has been up to. So I'll see how much time Jack gives me now to work on this! Otherwise it will have to be my personal goal for the week.

1 comment:

Libby Design said...

Yay!! We just got a new "mini" last weekend, too!! It's pretty much the same color as your guys, but it's a Toyota. We were torn between the Honda and the Toyota, but decided on the Toyota. Hope you guys enjoy your new ride as much as we've been enjoying ours!! :)