Saturday, November 1, 2008

halloween and leaves


Jack was a horse for Halloween...well, actually he was a horse-rider. His back legs made up the back legs of the horse. He wasn't too sure about all the Halloween stuff until he figured out that going around with that costume on meant that people would give you candy! YUM! It was a little tricky to put him in his carseat with that thing on, but we made it work. Look how much he enjoyed it!


He has also liked helping dad with the leaves! It keeps both of them entertained.

2 comments:

Christie said...

I like the horse rider, but I am a little curious to see the rest of the photo and the two people standing behind this cowboy.

Glad to see some photos and hear a little more of the Stepec family adventures.

Good luck to Bapa and sign me up for my turn.

Erin said...

I love the horse rider costume. He and I could've walked together, as I wore the ostrich jockey costume you got for Ape!

So, cute. Glad everything came together for Halloween!