Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

My dad and brother came down from Minnesota for the weekend. Which means that I'm making the turkey and all the fixings. Should be interesting! At least it's just for family so when something doesn't turn out we can all tally this up as a good memory. Jack is of course thrilled because "Knuckles" is here to play basketball with him. They were watching videos on YouTube and then trying to dunk like what they saw. I think Steve will appreciate the break from having to play basketball and cheer when Jack makes it.

We went back to Jack's asthma doctor in Des Moines yesterday and he is happy with the progress Jack has made with his meds, but his goal is to have Jack not cough at all. So to make a long story short, we're going to try some new meds and go back in 3 months. Steve and I have to get our flu shot, that's our assignment I guess.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I'm excited to get out our Christmas decorations and get our tree tomorrow! Jack already talked Steve into putting up the outside Christmas lights.

1 comment:

Erin said...

How are the Christmas lights? I'm waiting for some pictures. :-)

Happy Holidays, Amy!