Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!


(trying to get 2 boys to look at the camera didn't work out so well...)
When I got downstairs on Sunday morning, the boys had me listen to something and it was Jack saying, "Happy Mother's Day" on a recording. I soon figured out it was coming from our stereo. Lone behold there sat a sweet pink i-pod all for me! What a special surprise! I love it! Steve and Jack had recorded a video of Jack telling me Happy Mother's Day!

After church, I took a good nap (that was my goal!), then we went out for dinner for Ruth's birthday. Jack loves birthdays. He wants to sing for everyone and give them presents. He did get over the fact that not everyone celebrates their birthday at McDonalds, so at least that's progress!

Speaking of progress, another thing I appreciate is that Jack is wearing underwear! Having one in diapers is sure nice! He's done a great job so far...even dry some nap times and at night (I'm sure you all wanted to know!).

I hope everyone had a great day!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Happy mothers day! I totally forgot about ruth's birthday!

April said...

Look at those boys with their adorable mommy.... so cute!
Glad the potty training is going well....