Friday, April 10, 2009

Okay, okay...

No excuses...just things are a little busier around here with 2 little munchkins than it was with 1! Things are going really well. We've had a few colds, fevers, etc. which is to be expected around here.

My dad and brother are on their way down from Minnesota this afternoon for our Easter weekend activities! Should be a good time. Easter weekend always goes so fast, but we'll enjoy the time we have.

I thought I'd just post some pictures...I really want to try to get better at this and blog once a week or so...hopefully that can happen! I just have a long list of things to do when both boys are down for a nap...yes, sometimes I just nap myself or read my book with no one bothering me!


Steve and Henry ready to go for a walk! Henry looks like a green monster in the Bjorn!

Henry is 3 months old today! Time just flies by!

We went to Iowa City for a couple days and celebrated Grammy Linda and Uncle Gary's birthdays. Jack is facinated with birthdays!

My new trick to give 2 boys a bath at the same time!

Nothing is better than a clean baby!

2 comments:

April said...

Love the post- Amy. Looks like you are a busy mommy- but having tons of fun.
I can't believe how big your boys are getting.... can't wait to snuggle with them in a couple months.
love you

April said...

P.S. Happy Easter!! Say hi to everyone for me.
xoxo