Tuesday, June 3, 2008

summer?

Okay, it's been way too long since I've last posted. As any of you school teachers know May is the craziest month ever! Between having enough energy and patience to deal with 5th graders that don't want to do anything and the paperwork trail that seems never ending. I thought today (the last day with kids) would never come! Tomorrow I head back in for a teacher work day. I hope to get my stuff done early so I can head up to Cook all the sooner! The big wedding (april and jesse) is this weekend! I sure hope my bridesmaid dress will still fit.

My dad came down last weekend...Nels and I met 1/2 way in Clear Lake, IA and so he's going to be riding with Jack and I up north which will be such a blessing. I was thinking for a long time that Jack and I were going to travel 8 hours alone. We'll be in Cook for a few days and then Jack and I are going to head to Duluth to spend some time with friends and family. So those of you from Duluth, I'll call you when I know more so we can get together! I'll also get to meet a new niece, Ashera. Sharon (Steve's sister) is going to have a C-section tomorrow.

Here are some pictures to re-cap our last few weeks since I've posted!


Jack always wanting to go outside!

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjXlHur339S5oDG5tatzv1z1xUNM93NsZHlIleJqqnSthJ2batiSoyHt1UemER5eNOn4CoGK3oH0rnob4uM16Bb-e4ugGt9-4h70IsOj9Nk43l4jGG30v1uE5baejKxi3Yg9AGaTeU3VwTx/s1600-h/IMG_0628.JPG">
Anyone for a bike ride? Jack's ready!


We love playgrounds! No fear going down the biggest slide all by himself.

Sorry about the random link in the middle of the page...I have no idea what I did and I don't want to start over!

2 comments:

April said...

Can't wait to see you guys!! If you get home early enough tonight, maybe I'll swing out to the house...

See ya soon!

Katie said...

Hey! I hope we can get together for a bit when you are in Duluth!