Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trout Lake Camp


Here is Jack pushing the cart at the little local grocery store...he even figured out how to load up the candy from the candy shelf by the checkout.

We had an amazing week at Trout! We were able to relax, hang out, eat yummy camp food, go swimming, shopping, etc. I think we went to Crafts and Cones 2 times during the week. Very good ice cream! Steve was a seminar leader, which just involved a couple of mornings. It was a nice break to be able to hang out just the 3 of us for a week, especially before we head back to crazy Iowa and I start school a week after we get home. Yuck!

Here is Jack at Caribou Coffee which was a real treat since we don't have any near us in Iowa. Their Wild Berry Smoothie is amazing!


We're looking forward to another Trout Lake visit next year!

1 comment:

Alison Lea Photography said...

Oh my goodness! I wish that I would have known when you guys were going! Darrin and I have each taught seminars...this is the first year that we haven't. :(

We should have our hubbies teach and next year and we can hang out with our kids!!!!!