Saturday, September 8, 2007

Home Alone!


Yep, I'm home alone! As you can tell from the picture there is no sitting down and around relaxing when Jack is around. My main goal is to finish Jack's scrapbook of his first year of life....needless to say I'm on month 8 and I have 1 week to go.
Steve and Jack headed to Duluth on Thursday for Steve's 10-year reunion. They are also celebrating Jack's birthday a week early with Steve's family. Today is the big day with his very first cake! I'll have to post some pictures of that tomorrow!
Better get back to scrapbooking!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe it's already been a year since Jack came into the world... a busy year, at that! I'm so glad you've got a blog. Looking forward to keeping up on your lives. :-) Love you guys!

Alison Lea Photography said...

Can't wait to see more pictures, Amy (and Steve and Jack)!!!

So, random...my hubby and I went to Lake Vermillion for our 2nd anniversary and stayed at a friend's lake home. It was just outside of Cook and I remembered that you guys got married there, but didn't know where it was.

We rode our bikes around a bit and got to the end of a road and I said, "I shot a wedding here!" Darrin laughed because I say that all the time! But, it was true! We ended up at Timbuktu!!! I recognized it and went into the store and chatted with a lady there. I was SO EXCITED and thought of you guys all week.

...all that to say, even though we don't chat much, I'm excited to read your blogs and keep in touch, at least just a little.

Lots of love,
ali

April said...

Sweet post, Aim. Hope you enjoyed the pizza rolls tonight. :)
I'm anxious to see the pictures of Jack.
I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Christie said...

I love that you are doing this. I look forward to being able to see more pictures of Jack, as well as you and Steve, and hearing all about life with on of my favorite families.

I hope the scrapbooking went well. It was so great to chat today. I miss you all and hope to see you soon.

Love ya, Christie