Saturday, March 5, 2011

Christie


My dear friend, Christie, was able to come and spend some time with us in Iowa. We had a great time! My highlight was spending the night in Des Moines at a hotel. It was so relaxing and fun to catch up and giggle! Steve (aka "Super Dad") stayed with the boys so we could get away. She is such a blessing to my family and I. She is preparing to move to Africa at the end of the month, and I am going to miss her like crazy.

We celebrated her birthday early, and Steve made a special brownie for her.

We love you Christie!

1 comment:

Christie said...

You are the highlight of my day and that says a lot being thatI had a 2 hour spa treatment and a horse drawn carraige ride. You are your family are so dear to my heart, I cannot even think about how much I am going to miss all of you. Thank you for all you are in my life. Love You!