Monday, June 8, 2009

Africa


This is Baindu and Steve...we support Baindu and I am so thankful (and jealous) that Steve gets to see her again! Since I have never met her.

Steve left yesterday morning for Sierra Leone, Africa. He will be gone for 19 days, so my goal is to post every few days just in case Steve would get to check the blog from there or most likely, for him to read when he gets back. Jack just says the funniest things that I want to remember to pass them along for Steve. He also gets to spend a few weeks with my dear friend, Christie who is over there!

Jack was fine yesterday when Steve left, but this morning he came into our room and was upset to see that Steve wasn't there. He told me, "Dad's done in Africa"...well, not exactly since he hasn't even made it there yet.

Grammy Linda came this afternoon since I have to go back to school for 4 days then I will be finished. It will be nice to have all my school stuff moved out of my classroom and all that stuff taken care of. Then the pool will open and summer can really begin!

1 comment:

April said...

Thanks for the new posts!! :) I always love looking at your pictures....
Glad Linda is there to hang with you for a few days. Have fun at school!! ONLY 4 days!
LOVE YOU!