Saturday, April 12, 2008

tagged

Okay, so I've been tagged (a long time ago) and am finally getting around to posting about it. I'm procrastinating at doing housework, schoolwork, etc. I'm really good at that!

Here they are (in no particular order):

1. I am really great at starting projects and having Steve finish them. For example: I bought the new countertops and sink, then of course had to go to work so Steve and my dad put them in!

2. I prefer snow and winter conditions over the heat and humidity of Iowa summers. I would much rather be out skiing or something winterish then be sweaty the minute you get out of the shower.

3. I played the flute from when I was in 5th grade through 12th grade. I even sat second chair (which was because my friend Rachel and I really like to chat and the band director had to separate us, more than it was skill!).

4. My favorite store is by far Target...which we don't have here in Marshalltown. Maybe it's a good money saver?

5. My son, Jack, looks nothing like my husband...scary, huh? We joke that he has the same pinky toe!

6. I was in 2 high school plays, with I think 1 line in each of them. I was really into hanging out backstage with my friends.

7. I played on the high school golf team and was on varsity in 7th grade. They had to beg me to play so they could have a team. The good deal was once you were at 10 shots for 1 hole, you picked up your ball for time sake!

8. I was in the UMD rock climbing club for 1 year with my roommate Raku...not quite sure what we were thinking? I do have to admit that it was pretty fun...especially the repelling part.

9. I have a shoe-fetish. The problem with this is that I have wide feet so I have to buy the expensive ones if I want them to fit right.

10. Finally, I have a sleeping in problem. I wake up every day well before 6:00am. Which also means I have an early bedtime...usually asleep right around 9:00pm.

I know I'm suppose to tag some other people, but I think most everyone I know has been tagged by someone else. So you'll have to roam around their past posts to see what they wrote!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Here's to Target, plays where you only get one line, & playing on the golf team and utilizing the 10 stroke rule! Great list, Amy!

Miss you tons!

Love ya.

April said...

Nice work, Aim! Second chair flute-- impressive! I forgot about that! Maybe you should crack that out again and we could start a band??
love you

Unknown said...

I love shoes also..when I met Josh I had 98 pairs...he made me get rid of almost all of them. we have no space anymore...the kids take it all up. hahaha! The crazy stuff we do for our kids...=)