Sunday, November 17, 2013

Year in pictures!


Since I haven't blogged in over a year I thought this would be a quick way to get caught up! 

We spent a lot of time swimming...in Lake Vermilion, our local pool, and any other place we could! Henry learned how to swim on his own this summer! (This is a picture of Jack)
Evelyn kept us really busy with all her growing and new tricks! She is a busy one! 
Made use of the many boxes we were saving...boys made a combine, tractor and grain cart! Yes, we live in NW Iowa!
We went to the Underground Mine when it was freezing and windy on vacation!
Spent time in Duluth. And yes, this happened.
Had a football player, pirate and ladybug for Halloween. 
And most exciting is we bought a new house!! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post.... and I love that you are blogging again. I can't wait to see your house! ;)
april