Saturday, February 11, 2012

changes at the Stepec house...


Albert City here we come!

Over the next couple months are lives are going to be changing a lot! I am due with #3 at the beginning of May (which will probably mean sometime in April)...and Steve got a job in northwestern Iowa! He is working part-time now, which means he is working a couple weekends a month. It's about 3 hours from here to our new town.

We are moving before June since Steve starts full-time June 1st. All the while I am finishing the school year here, hoping the timing of the maternity leave will all work out so I don't have to go back at the end of the year. Oh yes, and we need to sell our house and look for another one! Needless to say, I think the rest of my pregnancy is going to go really fast! :)

The name of the neighboring town is Pocahontas, we stayed here during the interviews, etc. Here's a picture of Pocahontas and Steve! Seriously, I know you all want to come and visit and see this! :)

1 comment:

Houseofmills said...

wow!! Congrats to Steve. Josh said he is going to call Steve sometime here. Haven't talked in awhile. A lot going on for you all. Be praying for you guys.