Sunday, April 3, 2011

spring break...2 weeks later!

We had a week off for Spring Break...of course our plans had to change due to sick kids. And I mean sick! Gross-ness for 5 days straight coming out all ends! Yuck! The worst was Henry didn't move or walk for an entire day. Poor fella. Despite the kids being sick, we had a great time relaxing, watching movies, making yummy food and hanging out and going no where! It was such a treat for me to stay in my pjs drinking coffee as long as I wanted during the day. Oh yes, and I did treat myself to a day out with a friend shopping and out for lunch.

We did make it to Iowa City for a few days. We helped Gary and Grammy take down wallpaper, went for walks, played with the toys, went to a puppet show and played at their fun mall. We basically destroyed there house, came down with the flu and left! Here are some pictures from our time there...

celebrating birthdays with Grammy and Gary!
Can you say grumpy kids?


present helpers


our time at the mall

No comments: