Thursday, December 17, 2009

Children's Museum



On our way home from Duluth we made a stop at the Minnesota Children's Museum. It was so much fun! Nels came and met us for some afternoon excitement. I thought Henry wouldn't like it as much as Jack, but they both loved it!

Henry's favorite part was playing in the water.



Jack loved the room where you played music on a stage and then you could see yourself on the TV. Nels was also entertained by it I'm sure!


It was a fun day and a great break in our trip home! Thank you Nels for meeting us!

3 comments:

April said...

Thanks for the update-- now I can stop harassing you. :)

Those boys are getting so big... can't believe Henry is nearly 1!

Let's work on our weekend plans~ I get excited just thinking about it!

Libby Design said...

How fun - we LOVE the Children's Museum!! Peyton's favorite thing is the water, too...especially the giant bubble making station. Glad you guys were able to stop and have some fun on your way home! :)

Joan said...

I can totally see Jack having loads of fun there! I love that kid!