Thursday, February 19, 2009

RSV


Here is a cute picture of Jack and Henry in their football jammies (or "zippy jammies" as Jack calls them)

My goal was to post an entry this week, however I was hoping to post some fun pictures and things...but last night we brought Henry into the ER for some breathing concerns to find out he has RSV and we're in the ICU in the Marshalltown Hospital. We'll be here for a few days. Maybe I can get some pictures put together and actually do a post since they have internet here.

Better go and cuddle my sweet boy.

6 comments:

April said...

This is not the update I wanted to hear. I am so sorry, Aim! We'll add Henry to our list of prayers.
We love you guys!

Erin said...

Oh, I hope that little guy starts feeling better soon. I'm sorry to hear that he's sick. I hope you're all doing okay and that things look brighter SOON.

Love you!

Thompson's said...

What in the world is in the water at your house? Why are your kids so susceptible to all the crud? Wow, hang in there!!!

Libby Design said...

Oh, poor little buddy!! :( We'll be praying that he gets better very soon!!

Alison Lea Photography said...

Praying for all of you.
Love, ali

Sabrina Wille Erickson said...

I hope Henry gets better soon.

Fourteen years ago, one of my newborn twins had to go back to the hospital the day we brought him home. He wasn't breathing right. After SEVERAL days on all kinds of machines, monitors, oxygen, etc. they discovered he had RSV. They called us up and discharged him the instant they found out so he wouldn't spred the germ. (He caught it at the hospital so go figure)

It sounds like your son is getting much better care. Thank goodness. And I hope he gets well very soon. It can be a rough ride, but our Asa pulled through just fine.

Blessings and congratulations on your new baby boy.