Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a great weekend...especially since Knuckles (Uncle Nels) came to visit from the cities. Jack was following him all over and wanted Knuckles to do things for him, not mom. Here is a cute picture of all the boys watching You Tube on Friday night which is always worth some good laughs.

On Saturday we hung out and chatted and drank coffee while Jack took a good, long morning nap. He's been so tired lately. He's back on the nebulizer machine with some new meds they're trying and he actually has to go back to the doctor on Friday morning. So we'll see what happens. I wish they could just figure out what in the world is wrong with him...poor fellow! We had a good day not doing too much of anything except shooting some hoops and playing chase around the house.

Sunday meant church. The best part of church this weekend was that Steve preached. Can you believe it? It was youth Sunday and he did the message. He did an amazing job! Jack was so tired I had to wake him up from his morning nap to go to church. I did manage to get some cute pictures of him sleeping in his church clothes. When they're sleeping it's so cute! I got my wish for Mother's Day which was to take a nap for as long as I wanted to. I miss being able to take a nap and being able to wake up when I want instead of Jack waking up first.

After naps we made some Monster cookies for some teachers at school. Jack was really impressed with the peanut butter M&M's!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like a great weekend!

Can't wait to see you in a couple more!

Happy end of the school year, Amy.

love to you all!

Wallestads said...

Glad you had a nice Mother's Day! Jack sure is turning into a handsome little man! :)

April said...

Hey Aim-
Wish I could have joined you in church on Sunday! I am sure Steve did an amazing job.... he is very talented!
Glad Knuckles was able to spend the weekend with you guys. You'll get to see him again soon! :)
I WILL SEE YOU IN....3 weeks!
Love you.